Affiliates – FAQ’s
1. What is the Hepper Pet Products Affiliate Program?
Our affiliate program pays you for directing customers to our products on our website. When a product is purchased by a customer that you have referred, we will pay you a commission for the sale.
2. How do I join your Affiliate Program?
Our Affiliate Program is managed by Post Affiliate Pro, one of the best affiliate management and sales tracking software packages available today. You can apply on our Hepper Affiliate portal right here.
3. How does Post Affiliate Pro work?
Our Hepper Affiliate sales tracking software is built on the backbone of industry-leading software Post Affiliate Pro. The software provides tracking, reporting, and real-time commission statements for our affiliate program, along with an on-time and accurate payment to its affiliate members.
4. How does your Affiliate Program work?
Our affiliate program allows you to make money by referring customers to our website. You can do this by placing links, banners, product reviews, or any of the other content we provide you with on your website. Each time you refer a customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission. In every calendar month you will receive your commission payments via Paypal.
5. How much does it cost me to join your Affiliate program?
Zero, zilch, zippo. There is no fee to join and there’s no minimum sales requirement.
6. How much will I earn?
It’s up to you. You potential earnings are completely dependent on the sales that you refer. Our base commission rate is 8% of each sale. The more sales you refer, the more you profit!
7. I’m outside the US, can I still join your Affiliate Program?
Yes, as long as you can legally accept payments via PayPal, you can join our program. Note that we don’t ship worldwide, so it is in your best interest to market to US based customers.
8. I have more than one website, can I promote Hepper on all of them?
Of course! The more you promote Hepper, the more chances you’ll have to complete sales. Feel free to place our links on all your sites.
9. How do I find my Affiliate banners or text links?
After being accepted into our program, you can log into your Hepper Affiliate Portal. Once you log in, follow these steps:
- Click “Promotion” in the left hand column, and then click the “Banners and Links” link in the menu.
- Use the filters to find the type of link or banner you want.
- Choose your banner or link and click the “Get Code” button.
- Copy the code and paste it into your website.
- Always test and check to be sure your unique affiliate code is working when then link is clicked on your site.
12. Where should I place affiliate links on my blog or website?
You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links on easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase.
13. How do I get paid?
We pay out by the 15th of every month for the preceding month’s commissions, less any returns. Occasionally returns roll into the next month’s payouts. We will send you a payment via PayPal.
14. I have more questions. How do I get in touch with you?
Contact us by clicking here. We’ll usually get back to you within 48 hours of receiving your message.