Hepper Nest Pet Bed
Are your couches, chairs and beds covered in cat fur?
The Hepper Nest Cat Bed keeps your human furniture clean, and is perfect for curling up for a snooze.
Our cats often act like they own the house, laying around everywhere, and leaving piles of fur on the couch, bed, chairs. And they probably always steal your spot too! Who can blame them, though? They just want to enjoy the human furniture the same as we do.
Now they can – the Nest Bed is a lightweight bed that looks great on your bed, on your couch or even on your favorite chair – and is easy to move when you want your spot back. You and your cat can both enjoy the furniture, each in your own place.
The Nest Bed is upholstered just like your human furniture and the cozy fleece liner is easy to remove and wash.
See All Colors On Amazon
The Nest bed gives your cats a space of their own, within your space. It looks great anywhere – on the couch, chair, bed, dresser, desk, closet, top of fridge – where ever your cat likes to go. Now you can both enjoy your human furniture together. You’ll be happy that your cat is curled up near you, with all her fur contained in the Nest bed, and she will be happy that you are not pushing her out of your spot while she is trying to nap!
- NEST PET BED – Keep Fur Off Your Couch, Bed and Furniture With Our Modern Bed for Cats and Small Dogs.
- KEEP FUR OFF YOUR FURNITURE – The Hepper Nest contains fur for less mess in your home.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT – Perfect for cats to curl up, lean on the round sides, or rest their chin on the lip.
- LOOKS GREAT IN YOUR HOME – Upholstered fabric construction – just like your human furniture.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN – High quality materials are built to last and easy to clean.
- COZY FLEECE LINER – Any extra layer of comfort for your sleepy friend made of thick sherpa fleece with microfiber trim.
Removable Liner is made from cozy sherpa fleece and smooth microfiber. It’s perfect for curling up for a snooze, and kitties like to rest their head on the wide lip!
The liner is easy to pop off for cleaning. It can be machine washed on warm/warm and dried on low. The fabric covered Nest bottom can be spot cleaned or rinsed out in the tub.
The Hepper Nest Bed is the perfect size for most cats and dogs up to 20 pounds. Little guys can double up and bigger critters can curl into a tight ball – just how they like to sleep!
New! Wider base for added stability!
High quality, durable materials are used in the construction. We like to think we make human furniture for pets!
Some of the places we use the Nest bed are:
- On the couch
- In a chair
- On the bed
- In the closet
- Next to the computer
- On the dresser
- Top of the fridge
Where will you put your Nest bed?
- Interior cat bed liner made of sherpa fleece for maximum coziness – and it’s easy to remove and wash.
- The cat bed bowl is made with a soft-touch construction of flexible molded foam with fabric laminated on both sides.
- Comfy bowl shape with rounded sides for leaning against.
- Wide lip for resting tired heads.
- Overall size 17.5″W x 17.5″D x 5.75″H. Bed area is 15″ diameter, 5.5″ deep. Please check to be sure your critter will fit.
- Best for cats and small dogs up to about 17 pounds, but we have many happy customers with 20 pound cats curling up inside!
- Cat Bed Materials: The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded EVA foam shell. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all poly.
- Cat Bed Care: The first step we recommend is to take a vacuum or lint roller to the beds to remove as much fur as possible. Then use a clean rag and warm water with a very mild soap solution to spot clean. Do not put any of the molded parts into a washing machine.
- Cat Bed Cleaning: Also try a gentle cool water spot wash in the sink with a tiny bit of detergent. These parts are flexible and you will be able to bend them to fit into the sink. Air Dry only.
- Liner in Cat Bed: machine wash cold water on gentle, low temp dry.
We work with Amazon.com to sell and ship our products. All orders and customer service are managed by Amazon. We supply our own original products to their warehouse and they ship them directly to you.
If you have questions about your order, contact them through your Order History page.
If you have questions about the products you can ask on the product page, or contact us directly on our contact page.
Returns are also managed by Amazon. They have a standard return time frame and they will provide you with all the labels and instructions.