88 Coffee Names for Cats: Our Top Picks for Your Caffeine-Fueled Cat
You have a new cat, and you want a unique name that reflects your cat’s fun-loving personality. You could go with names inspired by classic characters, historical figures, or something off-beat like demons, witches, or superheroes.
The options are truly limitless. But if you want a name that truly stands out, name your kitten after your next-best love: coffee. If you’re like most people, the day doesn’t begin until you’ve had your coffee, and what better way to show your love than by naming your cat something inspired by your favorite brew?
Names inspired by something off-beat, like coffee, are memorable and quirky, not to mention that coffee’s colors can reflect your cat’s beautiful coat color. So, let’s dive into the top 88 coffee names for cats and our top picks for your caffeine-fueled cat!
(But seriously, just stick to the name. Do not make your cat a latte for breakfast. Caffeine is toxic to your kitty!)
Coffee Brand Names for Your Cat
For a touch of coffee love that sounds like a name, go with the most popular coffee brands around the world! From beautiful Italian names to edgier monikers like “Death Wish,” you’re sure to find something to suit your cat.
- Kicking Horse Coffee
- Don Pablo
- Maxwell House
- Peet’s Coffee
- Café Bustelo
- Death Wish
- Café Cubita
Specialty Coffee Drink Names for Your Cat
Specialty coffees are all the rage, and you can find some inventive names for your one-of-a-kind cat. Check out names for specialty coffees, gourmet flavors, and more, and see what strikes your fancy.
- Mocha: Arabic name meaning chocolate coffee
- Caramel: Named for the candy made from heated sugar
- Mazargan: Algerian name for iced coffee
- Breve: Latin name meaning “short”
- Cappuccino: Italian name for an Austrian espresso drink
- Ristretto: Italian short shot of concentrated espresso
- Latte: Espresso drink with foamed milk
- Java: Arabic nickname for coffee
- Kona: Coffee of Hawaiian origin that means “lady”
- Chai: Hebrew name meaning “living” or “vital”
- Cocoa: Powdered chocolate
- Yuenyeung: Popular coffee and milk tea drink in Hong Kong
- Affogato: Espresso over vanilla ice cream
- Americano: Espresso with hot water
- Caffe Latte: Mild milk coffee with espresso and steamed milk
- Café au Lait: French morning coffee with roasted filter coffee and warm milk
- Espresso con Panna: Espresso shot with whipped cream
- Macchiato: Espresso with milk foam
- Frappe: Rich iced coffee with espresso, milk, and ice
- Bailey’s: Coffee liqueur for Irish coffee
- Kahlua: Coffee liqueur
- Lungo: Espresso pulled long
- Café Crema: Espresso with full-fat milk, flour, and sugar
- Cascara: Dried skins of coffee cherries
- Maillard: Reaction that occurs between sugars and proteins in coffee roasting
Coffee Accompaniments and Associations for Your Companion
Maybe obvious coffee names are too direct for your taste. If you want a name that’s a subtler nod to your favorite drink, check out these popular coffee accompaniments, slang terms, and coffee jargon for inspiration.
- Pumpkin Spice
- Sugar Cookie
- Sweet Cream
- White Chocolate
- Dark Roast
- K Cup
- Green Beans
- Nel Drip
- Typica A
Get Inspired with Quirky Coffee-Inspired Names for Your Kitty!
You want your cat’s name to be something more unique than “fluffy,” and we delivered! You have a wide selection of names that can fit your cat’s personality, colors and patterns, quirks, or just because they sound good. With so many unique names to choose from, we’re sure you can find the ideal fit for your caffeine-fueled kitten!
- See Also: The Rise of Cat Cafes
Featured Image Credit: islandworks, Pixabay