Dinovite is a company that focuses on pet supplements for dogs, cats, and horses. The brand was founded in 2000 by Ed and Cindy Lukacevic. Dinovite’s products were developed and sold from the Lukeacivic farm in Kentucky for their first six years of operation. In 2007, they moved to a larger manufacturing facility, where they have been producing and distributing their products ever since.
Dinovite for dogs is a great supplement for improving your dog’s overall health and vitality and is made of natural and safe ingredients.
Dinovite is a simple-to-use nutritional supplement for pets that contains 10 different probiotic and prebiotic strains. Their unique formula supports a healthy balance of good bacteria in your dog’s gut, which helps digestion, skin and coat health, a robust immune system, and the absorption of essential vitamins and minerals.
Not only is Dinovite beneficial to your pup’s health, but it also helps you save money over time as it aids in reducing allergic responses and other ailments that could result in treatment bills for you. They also offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. Dinovite is not available in stores but can be purchased on their website. The three supplements can be purchased from Chewy.
At a Glance: The Best Dinovite Dog Supplements
|Most Popular||Dinovite for Multi Dog Homes||
|NubOnubs Meal Booster||
|Lickochops with Omega 3, 6 & E||
|Dinovite Large Dog Supplement||Check Price|
|Dinovite for Medium Breed Puppies||Check Price|
Dinovite Dog Supplements Reviewed
Why should you use Dinovite?
Dinovite is a nutritional supplement that promotes a healthy balance of gut bacteria in your dog’s gut. 70% of your dog’s immune system is based on their gut health, and most pet foods are cooked at such high temperatures that the nutrients are destroyed. Dinovite supplements can help improve your dog’s immunity, support digestion and promote healthy skin and coat with their probiotic complex.
Dinovite Product Range
Dinovite manufactures its main supplement for dogs, cats, and horses, and the product range is growing. Other supplements such as meal toppers and snacks have contributed to their expansion in the number of products they offer.
Dinovite for dogs: Dinovite offers a supplement range for dogs, depending on their size. They are available for large, medium, small, and even puppies. They also have a supplement available for multi-dog homes. Dinovite offers a range of meal toppers that provide additional protein and fat and are a cost-effective way to add flavor and boost nutrition in your dog’s food. They also offer a range of treats and snacks.
In reality, the essential three macronutrients for dogs and cats, protein, fat, and carbohydrates, are not adequately covered by Dinovite supplements. Because Dinovite is a supplement rather than dog food, that’s not a huge concern. While their supplements don’t provide essential nutrition, their toppers are high in animal-based protein and fat, which can greatly enhance the nutritional value of your dog’s meal.
Dinovite provides a high level of omega-fatty acids, which are a beneficial element in a dog’s diet.
Discussion of the Primary Ingredients (Good and Bad)
- Ground Flaxseed: Flaxseed supports healthy skin and coat and packs a lot of fiber and protein in a small serving. Fiber benefits your dog’s digestive health, and protein provides energy and promotes a healthy immune system.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is considered a superfood. It is rich in Vitamin K, A, C, and D and has cancer fighting properties. There are some chemicals present in alfalfa that may cause diarrhea and other minor problems if taken in excess. Dinovite contains a small quantity of alfalfa.
- Dried Kelp: Kelp is a great source of iodine and minerals that help keep your dog’s glandular system healthy. It is not commonly used in dog food, but it can assist with health problems relating to the thyroid.
- Dried Yeast and Yeast culture: Dried yeast and yeast culture provide a mix of live and non-live yeast. It is a source of amino acids and B complex. It promotes healthy skin, eyes, hair and liver function. High levels of vitamin B can also reduce anxiety in dogs. Gas is the most commonly reported side effect of yeast in dogs and may cause intestinal upset.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is essential to a canine’s diet. It is an antioxidant and promotes skin and coat health.
Will the yeast Ingredient give my dog a yeast infection?
No. Candida yeast is the type of yeast that causes yeast infections. In the body, this yeast develops into an infestation or overgrowth. Like the nutritional yeast culture found in yogurt and other foods that aid digestion, Dinovite’s yeast encourages digestion and a healthy stomach.
Does Dinovite for dogs contain grains?
No, Dinovite for dog’s nutritional supplement does not contain grains. The subject of grain in a dog’s diet is still a debatable topic. It is essential to understand that gluten in grain is a quality source of protein in a dog’s diet and can be beneficial.
Why does Dinovite give my pet diarrhea?
There are two possibilities for your dog developing diarrhea after recently starting Dinovite, and you will need to check the ingredients in your dog food first. Carbs, starches, and grains like corn, wheat, potatoes, and rice can be challenging for the body to digest. This can result in digestive disturbance, including stomach ache, diarrhea, and other symptoms, when combined with digestive enzymes like those included in Dinovite. This can happen when your dog uses digestive enzymes for the first time. The body will require time to adjust to the enzymes.
A Quick Look at Dinovite Dog Supplements
Some reviews have stated that the product doesn’t work as advertised. It is up to the manufacturer to disclose all the relevant information about its products and for the customer to review all the ingredients to make an informed decision.
Reviews of the 3 Best Dinovite Dog Supplement Recipes
1. Dinovite for Multi Dog Homes
Dinovite supplement for multi-dog homes is a daily whole food supplement that supports gut health, skin and coat, and overall wellness. It includes vitamins and minerals, omega fatty acids, enzymes, and probiotics to support a strong immune system, healthy digestive tract, and skin and coat. It is made in the USA with American ingredients. Ingredients include ground flax seed, vitamin E, dried kelp, yeast culture, dry yeast, alfalfa, pre, and probiotics.
2. NubOnubs Meal Booster – Irresistible Surf & Turf
This is a raw meat food booster that will support your dog’s gut health, skin and coat, and immune system. It is an omega-rich booster that is freeze-dried to lock in all the nutrients and protein. It can easily be added to your dog’s food by adding a scoop to their meal. It is gluten and grain-free. Ingredients include beef, beef liver, beef heart, beef kidney, and salmon skin.
3. Lickochops with Omega 3, 6 & E
Lickochops is a daily source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and microbes that can be added to your dog’s food or as a stand-alone product. These fatty acids and vitamin E support your pet’s skin function and promote a glossy, shiny coat, and the microbes support digestion and a healthy immune system. Ingredients include omega 6 from chicken fat, omega 3, vitamin E, and 10 strains of active microbes.
What Other Users Are Saying?
- Highya– ”We have fed our 10-year-old pug a variety of dry and canned foods the 8 years we have had him. I grew increasingly aware that the ingredients in the commercial dog foods, some quite expensive, were just plain garbage. Six months ago, we decided to begin making our own food alternating with cooked ground chicken and cooked ground beef, eggs, eggshells, and Dinovite, including fish oil. The pug’s skin has gone from dry to normal, his fur is lush, and he seems happier. We feed him two to three times a day, very moderate amounts, all Dinovite recipes. I encourage folks to follow the Dinovite recipe on YouTube, and you will be glad you did.
Note: We decided to cook the meat, although the Dinovite recipe used raw meat. Either way, the homemade food far exceeds that mystery meat in the can. Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.”
Dinovite has had many mixed reviews, but the consensus is that the supplement has benefited many pets. Although it is not a nutritionally balanced food product, it is a highly beneficial supplement that can enhance the nutrient content in your dog’s meal. Dinovite provides a 90-day money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product. Each dog is unique, and what may work for your dog won’t necessarily work for your friend’s dog.