Hepper Pod Pet Bed
Buy authentic Hepper products on Amazon. We now partner with Amazon to sell and ship all Hepper products.
Love them back.
Make your pets happy. Protect them from kids and other furry friends. Keep them warm and comfortable. And do it all while making your home hip too.
The Hepper Pod Bed for cats and small dogs, a perfect way to show you care.
Grey Knit Fabric Pod with Silver Steel Frame
Grey Fleece Microfiber Interior Liner
A Bed Your Cat (and You!) Will Be Proud Of.
Have you ever woken up in an uncomfortable bed, not as rested as you should be? What if every night was like that? If your cat is sleeping in one of those cheap beds made out of low quality fabric, they’re waking up that way every day. Sure, chasing mice and lounging about isn’t nearly as stressful as a day at the office, but your cat still needs quality sleep in comfortable bed.
Lucky for you and your cat, the Hepper Pod Bed is designed for perfect cat naps while still being aesthetically pleasing in your home.
With the Hepper Pod Bed, your cat gets:
- Privacy – Just pop on the top and let them hide out for a while.
- Warmth – Because sometimes all that fur just doesn’t cut it.
- Airflow – Just enough to keep things from getting stuffy in there.
- Beautiful design – This might just be the nicest looking bed in your home.
Hepper Pod Cat Beds include a blanket liner made with soft sherpa fleece and microfiber – and it’s machine washable. The fabric is extra soft to the touch, enough to make you wish your bed was made out of the same material!
Your cat can enjoy the Hepper Pod Bed in two ways — open or closed. When open, the Pod Bed makes for a great day bed. The bottom of the door is 10 inches off the floor, so your cat isn’t bothered by passing foot traffic, but is still able to see what’s going on from up above.
This makes it a great setup for both cat naps, or as a lookout perch for your miniature security officer.
Pop on the top, and the bed truly becomes a Pod, and can result in the best night’s sleep your cat has ever had. The top provides warmth, security and privacy to your cat — three things they’ll never get from a regular cat bed.
Even though the Pod Bed is mostly enclosed with the top on, the entrance is still large enough to allow for easy entrances and exits. This also allows airflow inside the pod, so your cat stays warm but can still breathe easily.
The Pod Bed looks great in your home, and actually adds to a room’s aesthetics, rather than detracting from them. Most pet beds scream, “An animal sleeps here!” and are an eyesore. The Pod Bed has a look luxurious enough that your guests won’t even know it’s a cat bed, but once they find out, they’ll want a bigger one for themselves.
With the Hepper Pod Bed, the world has one more reason to be jealous of your cat.
- Big for 1 fluffy pet or 2 snuggly pets!
- Redesigned base stands strong and stable on 4 legs.
- Easy access: Large door for extra fluffy friends. 8.5″x8.5″
- Max headroom: Expanded shape adds more space inside.
- Stick, don’t slide: Non-slip rubber pads under each leg stay put when your pets jump in and out.
- Look sharp, feel soft: Reinforced edging on the fuzzy fleece liner reduces wrinkles and folds.
- Interior cat bed liner made of sherpa fleece for maximum coziness – and it’s easy to remove and wash.
- The cat bed bowl is made with a soft-touch construction of flexible molded foam with fabric laminated on both sides.
- Comfy bowl shape with rounded sides for leaning against.
- Wide lip for resting tired heads.
- Overall size 21.5″W x 17″D x 18.5″H. Bed area is 19″x15″, 11″ floor to ceiling inside. Please check to be sure your critter will fit.
- Best for cats and small dogs up to about 25 pounds. (Weight is an estimate for the size of your pet. The bed can hold up to 40 pounds, but a pet that weight likely will not fit inside!) For best results, measure your pet when sleeping, and compare to the info above.
- Bed Materials: The rounded shell parts are a soft-touch construction: there is fabric laminated to both sides of the molded EVA foam shell. The liner fabric and the laminated fabric on the shells are all poly.
- Bed Care: The first step we recommend is to take a vacuum or lint roller to the beds to remove as much fur as possible. Then use a clean rag and warm water with a very mild soap solution to spot clean. Do not put any of the molded parts into a washing machine.
- Bed Cleaning: Also try a gentle cool water spot wash in the sink with a tiny bit of detergent. These parts are flexible and you will be able to bend them to fit into the sink. Air Dry only.
- Liner in Cat Bed: machine wash cold water on gentle, low temp dry.
We work with Amazon.com to sell and ship our products. All orders and customer service are managed by Amazon. We supply our own original products to their warehouse and they ship them directly to you.
If you have questions about your order, contact them through your Order History page.
If you have questions about the products you can ask on the product page, or contact us directly on our contact page.
Returns are also managed by Amazon. They have a standard return time frame and they will provide you with all the labels and instructions.