Submitting your images and text to us
By submitting any images or text to Hepper, LLC, via email, text, or any other method online or in writing, you agree to allow us to use your images or text in our promotions on our websites, in print, online, or in any other manner, without compensation.
Don’t worry – we hate spam too and promise that we’ll never send you any garbage emails. If your inbox is already overflowing, just drop us a note anytime and let us know that you don’t want any emails from us. You can also use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Contest Winner will receive a code for a free product that can be redeemed on shop.hepper.com. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Winner.
This Hepper Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excepting Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor (as defined below) and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
The Contest is sponsored by Hepper, LLC, a VT LLC d/b/a Hepper (“Sponsor”), located at PO Box 60023 Florence, MA 01062.
3. Agreement to Official Rules
Entry in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of those Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein and/or required by applicable law.
4. Contest Period
The Contest begins on the first day of each month, when advertised and ends on the last day of the same month, as advertised (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest Period.
5. How to Enter
You may enter the Contest in either of the following ways:
Online: You may enter by visiting our website, and following the directions provided to fill out and submit the required entry information. By entering the Contest online, you understand that you will be automatically subscribed to our mailing list, and may receive communications from us from time to time in the future, and you expressly consent to agree to such subscription and communications.
Alternate Method of Entry – By Mail: You may also enter by filling out a standard postcard, postage prepaid, setting forth the words “Hepper Giveaway”, your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, year and date of birth, and mailing it to Hepper, PO Box 60023 Florence, MA 01062., Attn: Giveaway Contest. If you enter through this alternative method of entry, you will not be subscribed to our mailing list.
Limit one (1) submitted entry per person for the duration of the Contest Period, regardless of method of submission. Entries received in excess of the stated limitation will be void. However, for each friend you persuade to enter the Contest, and to designate you as a referrer, you will receive additional “entries” or chance(s) to win. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6.Prize Drawing; Odds of WInning
On or about the end of the month, the Sponsor will select the potential winners in a random drawing, without replacement, from among all eligible entries received, from previous entries and mailing list members. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries.
The potential winners will be notified by email. The Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner via email on or about the first week of the month following the Giveaway. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, or is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Each winner may be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance, in form as provided by Sponsor, within five (5) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is first sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, that potential winner forfeits the prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who may be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on the winner as set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and with applicable law, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Sponsor will take reasonable steps to ensure that all prizes are fulfilled within approximately thirty (30) calendar days after the conclusion of the Contest (the “Award Period”).
One winnner will be awarded a Hepper product or similar. Sponsor estimates that the value of the prizes are (in United States Dollars) from approximately $40 – $110.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the even the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. This reserved right is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other rights and remedies available to Sponsor either in equity or at law. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney fees) and any other remedies from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10.RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY TECHNICAL ERRORS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING LOST, INTERRUPTED OR UNAVAILABLE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP), NETWORK, SERVER, WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, AVAILABILITY OR ACCESSIBILITY OR MISCOMMUNICATIONS OR FAILED COMPUTER, SATELLITE, TELEPHONE, CELLULAR TOWER OR CABLE TRANSMISSIONS, LINES, OR TECHNICAL FAILURE OR JUMBLED, SCRAMBLED, DELAYED, OR MISDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS OR COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES; (B) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN THE CONTEST; (C) MECHANICAL, NETWORK, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, HUMAN, PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (D)APPLICATION DOWNLOADS, (E) ANY OTHER ERRORS OR PROBLEMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ERRORS THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER, THE CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT AND/OR THE FLYOVER, IF APPLICABLE, THE INCORRECT DOWNLOADING OF THE APPLICATION THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES APPLICATION DOWNLOADS OR IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED MATERIALS; OR (F) INJURY, DEATH, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS FEES OR COSTS OF COURT. RELEASED PARTIES ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SITE USERS, TAMPERING, HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE CONTEST. SPONSOR HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND ENTRANT HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM MAY BE BASED.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Massachusetts, and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts, waiving any and all objection thereto, including without limitation objection based on forum non conveniens. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Massachusetts.
To request the name(s) of the Contest winner(s), send either: (a) a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hepper, PO Box 60023 Florence, MA 01062, Attn: Giveaway Winner Request or (b) an email to info at hepper dot com. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the conclusion of the Award Period.
Pinterest Contest[update 5/7/13] You get one valid repin “entry” per unique pinterest account. So, you can go repinning on all your boards – but they all count only as one entry. This will keep it fair for everyone!
Hepper, LLC, the “Sponsor”, Pinterest Contest policies
You must be a member of Pinterest.com to enter, and you must be following Hepper’s Pinterest pages, http://www.pinterest.com/hepperhome. If you do not have a Pinterest account, you can sign up for one here: http://pinterest.com/.
Winner Selection: The entry with the most repins will be choosen as the winner. In the event of a tie, Hepper will pick one winner by random. By participating in the Contest, entrant certifies that his/her entry is original, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
Contest ends May 31, 2013
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these official rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest.
The decision of the Sponsor and judges is final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: One (1) set of Hepper products, which includes one (1) Pod bed (ARV $110), one (1) NomNom bowl (ARV $39), one (1) Hi-Lo scratcher (ARV $79). Winner chooses from available colors. Total ARV of grand prize: $228.00.
Potential winners will be notified by Pinterest comment, or email on or about June 3 , 2013 and must respond via email address provided with contact information within 48 hours from notification or an alternate potential winner will be selected. Winner’s List: For winner’s name, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hepper Pinterest Contest, PO Box 60023, Florence MA 01062 by June 5,2013.
Incomplete, or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
1. ENTRIES: Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence at time of entry. Void in locations other than in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners (and parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
4. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
5. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Masachussetts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
6. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Hepper, LLC, PO BOX 60023, Florence, MA 01062.